Clear all

Expensive and Awesome keyboard/Piano

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Praise Father God. In the Night I had a dream in which I had gone to my First Church in a district where I was Born from. The on Entering, the Church Building was great and nice looking inside. I saw when few people were just seated inside just Conversing because there was no service but they were just seated in Church. I was able to identify my Mother in that Church and there Happenend to be a young Brother of a bout 10years old. When I saw a piano/Keyboard at the back of the Church, I went towards it but It's like my Mother never wanted me to Touching it but as I approached it and played on it, the stand was fixed wrongly and it almost Fallen down but I touched it before it could fall, as I fixed it, the Young boy?? disconnected it?? I somehow was not pleased but later I realized that my mother never wanted me to play the Keyboard ????, immediately I saw when we were in a service in another place and I saw Singers and Instrumentalists who were singing and playing Instruments respectively as if they had not done Practice ? I was wondering and I almost was gonna play for them the keyboard but when the one on keyboard somehow improved, I couldn't go there. I later got out of the Dream. I couldn't remember all the Details but there is where I was seated outside the other First Church in A Car parked outside??????? 

(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  
Posted by: @promiseofthefather

Praise Father God. In the Night I had a dream in which I had gone to my First Church in a district where I was Born from. The on Entering, the Church Building was great and nice looking inside. I saw when few people were just seated inside just Conversing because there was no service but they were just seated in Church. I was able to identify my Mother in that Church and there Happenend to be a young Brother of a bout 10years old. When I saw a piano/Keyboard at the back of the Church, I went towards it but It's like my Mother never wanted me to Touching it but as I approached it and played on it, the stand was fixed wrongly and it almost Fallen down but I touched it before it could fall, as I fixed it, the Young boy?? disconnected it?? I somehow was not pleased but later I realized that my mother never wanted me to play the Keyboard ????, immediately I saw when we were in a service in another place and I saw Singers and Instrumentalists who were singing and playing Instruments respectively as if they had not done Practice ? I was wondering and I almost was gonna play for them the keyboard but when the one on keyboard somehow improved, I couldn't go there. I later got out of the Dream. I couldn't remember all the Details but there is where I was seated outside the other First Church in A Car parked outside??????? 

The other Church were I saw as I wanted to help in by playing instruments is the Church where I used to Serve while at University. I have been spending transport fee going there due to the fact that am in the same District where that Ministry is but I lost interest in it???????, 

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

This Dream has come to Pass. I felt the same feelings today I was Playing Acoustic Guitar and My Plucker got broken, then the Fellows on the Instruments were not ready it's as if they had not done practice. I felt like helping in but later I couldn't. Things were not good at all. That's the end of it all. I prayed for Peace Upon them, because most fellows there, I used to Train them on Playing instruments.????????????????????????????

ReplyQuote
Share: