Brown lady

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Praise Father God.

In the Night I had a dream in which I happened to be in a good place. I saw when I was with a brown lady while we happened to being in a room. I embraced her but every time she behaved in a way I couldn't understand. As if she loved me, as if she wasn't loving me but no matter what, I embraced her and kissed her. We were pleased to being with each other. My feelings in this dream was as if I was forcing the Lady to love me or keep with me and though it seemed hard for me to knowing her reactions concerning me, I couldn't let go. Later I got out of the dream.

(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  
Posted by: @christjesus

Praise Father God.

In the Night I had a dream in which I happened to be in a good place. I saw when I was with a brown lady while we happened to being in a room. I embraced her but every time she behaved in a way I couldn't understand. As if she loved me, as if she wasn't loving me but no matter what, I embraced her and kissed her. We were pleased to being with each other. My feelings in this dream was as if I was forcing the Lady to love me or keep with me and though it seemed hard for me to knowing her reactions concerning me, I couldn't let go. Later I got out of the dream.

Hello Mummy and Daughter?

ReplyQuote
Share: