Clear all

The 7th Dream

9 Posts
2 Users
3 Reactions
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Praise The Name of Jesus. Once again in the Same Night i had a dream in which I saw a lady whom I served with in a certain Ministry while at the University, she served as a Choir leader and I also Served and A band leader. So in the the dream I saw when I had given her a beautiful Dress but the Dress seemed not to fit her as she had grown big down and she was already putting on a big dress which was also Good. I thought of Enlargeing the Dress which I had Brought for her such that it can fit her. I again happeHap to see my Self giving her a phone of My Sister.

(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

I think this is likely to have Happened. I seemed to text that lady Who was a Choir leader some Time back as I saw telling her to Be a friend of My Spouse and Train her because I served with her and liked her Characters. That's the reason to why I had told her to be my Spouse's friend. Yesterday the Choir leader whom I happened to serve with in a certain Ministry, wrote to me telling me that it Is Hard to begin a conversation with my Spouse when she didn't know her after I had asked her whether they are already connected. I have been talking to both of them and shared their Contacts to each other over the WhatsApp ??

ReplyQuote
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

Dreams are always for the future and not the past.  If you just had this dream it is about someone at the "university" which is here.  

So in this dream you gave her a dress but it didn't fit so you gave her a bigger dress?

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@sistermia I gave her a beautiful new dress but before I gave her a new dress, I saw her putting on a Nice looking dress and she was Awesome. Then as I tried giving her a new dress, it's as if it couldn't fit her well and I thought of how I could make the Dress to fit her.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@sistermia That is the real truth. Like you have interpreted it. That how it was. Though I had forgotten about it well. Because I saw her with a new big dress after I had tried one which couldn't fit her??, hallelujah!

ReplyQuote
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

Keep your eyes open for a situation where you "Try to make it fit".

Son reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@sistermia my Eyes have always Been focused on this Part for every Question God Puts in my Heart or whatever I feel or have always Asked you, the Aim is that.

Son reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

This is The Dress Issue. I think we Are Solving this now!!!!

ReplyQuote
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

?

Son reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: