Skip to content
Home » Forum

Forum

When the feeling th...

Notifications
Clear all

When the feeling the dream provokes is the message.

7 Posts
2 Users
1 Reactions
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Praise Father God. In the Night I had a dream and in it, I happened to have gone to visiting a friend whom I used to Fellowship with at the Same Church at the University. When I was almost Reaching Her room, I saw her sweeping fried Irish Chips out of her room and I was a bit Surprised!!!! When I extended to her Room, I saw in a nother Lady whom I know and was a friend too. They were very happy to seeing me and I greeted them as they recognised me with due respect but I never entered their room. I just remained Outside and later Got out of the Dream!!!! The Way Fried Irish potatoes chips are good, I was Surprised to seeing her sweeping them out of her room!

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Mia Kate

(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

I think your reaction to the potatoes is the meaning.  For instance, I had a dream about my husband eating a vegetable that he didn't normally eat.not long after he surprised me by doing something he normally did not do. 

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@miaradhs in the Dream it's like I wanted to Minister to her and When I saw Someone already there, I felt it was good for that person to also Minister to her because the Lady I saw there seemes to carry the prophetic Anointing.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@miaradhs actually I got Surprised when I contacted the Lady Via WhatsApp and she told me that yesterday she was going to meet with the Lady whom I saw in her room?? I said what a Coincidence!

Mia Kate reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@miaradhs actually I got Surprised when I contacted the Lady Via WhatsApp and she told me that yesterday she was going to meet with the Lady whom I saw in her room?? I said what a Coincidence!

ReplyQuote
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

We have seen that the dreams that God sends you are right on!!!

ReplyQuote
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

So the reaction was the meaning of the dream 🙂  Perfect!

ReplyQuote
Share: