Clear all

Symbols: Bicycle, Cow, Police

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Praise The Most High God. In the Night I had a dream and saw myself in a family which I entered riding a bicycle and parked it on some concrete that I found there. But before I parked it, there was a nother bicycle which was parked there and the people in that Family thought that I was gonna make their Bicycle to fall but they got Surprised by how I parked mine. After I saw myself still trying to park the Bicycle somewhere else as they seemed to say don't destroy that place! Then after I saw in that family, a cow Which they would milk, I also saw, a big Brown Cat, the Person who seemed to telling me not to destroy his things as I was trying to park the Bicycle, seemed un happy as he told me that his cat had given Birth to 8 and 4 died. Then I saw the young one of a hen which got out of the egg!!! The young ones of the Cats and the Chick, were in good terms together, but then I saw some puppy dogs as the young Cat trying to leak it with the tounge on the left thigh!!! As I was still there, I saw on a tarmaked road as two gents were on an unusual Bicycle as if it had no pedals but they were on it and being taken as if they were enjoying the rid and after its like the Bike had pedals it was not easy to understand. Later it's as if I was talking to someone on. Phone who told me he was gonna give me his Bicycle, and he wanted to bring it on top of a taxi or come riding it?, then I saw as if a taxi was stopped by the traffic police and I got out of the dream!!

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Mia Kate

(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

the bicycle seems to be a ministry thing, you and some other person who are sharing in the same place, and he feels your work will harm his so you go away.

The unusual bicycle will be two people in an unusual ministry that you come across in your daily travels.

The last one is someone giving you the opportunity to do some work in their place but it was stopped by those in authority.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Mia Kate

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Wow! Some have already Happened! True and Awesome ???????. I saw my Bicycle which was being brought to me on top of a taxi and Traffic officers seemed to have stopped the car. Today I posted something and it was Declined ?. The message was very Important.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@miaradhs actually the Two gents who I saw on a bicycle which looked unusual, seemed to be Riding anyhowly and the Car almost knocked them.

ReplyQuote
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

The bicycle was Sonshine sharing work in a group (represented by this person's home).

I had a dream and saw myself in a family - THIS IS A FACEBOOK GROUP

which I entered riding a bicycle and parked it on some concrete that I found there - Bicycle is personal effort that we make on our journey through life.

But before I parked it, there was a nother bicycle which was parked there and the people in that Family thought that I was gonna make their Bicycle to fall but they got Surprised by how I parked mine - They didn't want you in the group because the things that you were sharing (personal effort) were contrary to what they were sharing and would damage it.

After I saw myself still trying to park the Bicycle somewhere else - so you left.

The cow that they milked was probably their golden calf (religion) 

The unusual bicycle ridden by two people is something unusual that you come across.

The bicycle on the taxi is a post that gets rejected.  The police represent people that have the authority to stop your efforts.

After I shared this with Sonshine he revealed that he had a post rejected shortly after waking up from this dream.

ReplyQuote
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

The person who wanted to give you their bicycle was a post you shared.  Their bicycle was the post.

ReplyQuote
Share: