Very many ladies running after Me!

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Praise the Most High God.

In the Night I had a dream in which I happened to seeing a man who once acted as the Deputy Headteacher in my Secondary and Highschool. He was friendly to me and saw him showing me his man made pond. He had instructed his Children to clean it and he wanted it to be ready for use. 

Then later I saw when I was in what looked like a school and it's like there are students who were trying to fighting and I tried to prevent them from doing such a bad act. Later I happened to be walking a long the way probably in school and all of a sudden many ladies started following me and I tried running a way from them and they kept coming, I passed in what looked like a Banana plantation and still they followed me. As if they all wanted me. Then I later got out of the Dream.????????

(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

Bodies of water are often groups, like Facebook groups.  In this case, this is probably a leader instructing people in his group.

The next part is probably also an online group where you intervene... same with the ladies.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@miaradhs This Came to pass. There is a WhatsApp Group for Instrumentalists of a Certain Church at the University. I happened to be their leader and it so happened that most Instrumentalists left after the First Service and the Pastor was Complaining in a Group that the Ministers had come late and besides that, there was no one to play for them in Second Service. Those who were available were still learners. So the Pastor wasn't happy and I wrote to that group Since the Band leader who took over after me after me leaving my Studies was having some issues and had told me when I contacted him to know what had happened hence I intervened on the WhatsApp group ?????????????????????

This post was modified 3 years ago by Anonymous

ReplyQuote
Share: