Skip to content
Home » Forum

Forum

Vibrating on the Be...

Notifications
Clear all

Vibrating on the Bed in what looked like a school Dormitory!

8 Posts
3 Users
1 Reactions
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Praise the most High God. 

In the Night I had a dream in which I happened to be in bed in what looked like a school Dormitory. The bed was a double Decker, I seemed to be Lieing on the first bed down and later my Body started Vibrating (jumping up and down Several times uncontrollable! I couldn't know what was happening to me! I continued until some people whom I didn't know came and took hold of me and Later I settled.

I later saw myself in a School whiles walking in but I seemed to be very week to the Extent that I would not Walk. There is someone who told me that I need A Zinc solution, my legs couldn't allow me to walk. It's like I passed through the School and that was the same School in which I had had my Primary! Then I got out of the Dream.

(@visionofthenight)
Eminent Member

hmm, i have had manifestations of the Holy Spirit shaking my body, and my bed, hopefully it could be this, ? ,, the latter dream could well be a literal picture to check your diet intake, for potassium, zinc, etc, plus water,, takecare sunshines, ? 

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@visionofthenight true I have to Consider my Diet probably that dream may be acting as a warning a bout my eating habits. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@visionofthenight ?last week I never took water because the Wheather was a bit cold. To the extent I was having Difficult in passing out(Constipation)??, Water is life. Today I have drunk a litre and the Experience I had was relief of the body. It's as if I was tired and felt life come back after Drinking water.

ReplyQuote
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

Look up Zinc and see if it is a treatment for the symptoms in this dream and let us know please.  Many people have received exact answers for things in dreams so this might be a treatment for those  things that the Most High is giving you the knowledge in advance.

I once had teeth issues and in a dream was black walnut.  Turns out to be a natural cure for my ailment. Never heard of it before.  

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@miaradhs I have had some little pain in my left leg ligament and the left hand hinge joint inside the elbow!, The pain is not too much, but I realized that the fact that I couldn't manage walking in the dream, I greatly think that it is likely that my Zinc has not always been enough. 

Am now taking Some drinks in which Zinc is added. 0.46g per 100ml(300ml) I shall see if my Ligament weaknesses shall go a way.????????????????????????????

ReplyQuote
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

https://articflex.com/does-zinc-improve-bone-health/

Looks like zinc is perfect for that problem.  GLORY TO THE MOST-HIGH OUR GREAT PHYSICIAN!!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@miaradhs Awesome Information ????, I had read about something related to Zinc when I received about it in a dream???????. True??

Mia Kate reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: