Clear all

Two cars of Which one was Mine in the School

7 Posts
2 Users
1 Reactions
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

In A nother Dream, I dreamt when I was In a School and I had a Car and there was also Another Car for my Principal or one who seemed to be the Director of the School! Everytime I would send Someone to drive it for me From where I seemed not perfect to driving from in the School because in order to get out my Car, I had to First pass from the Directors Car which Seemed to be Parked on the Way where I felt it was a bit Hard for me to Drive and pass on her Car before going out of the School Gate! Still in the School it's as if Students had Finished their Studies and Some seemed to telling me To Drive them in a Car or Mortocycle to where they were heading to. Though I seemed not to Get this Dream Well!

(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

This dream was a little had to follow.  Can you please explain a little better?

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@sistermia I didn't get it well. Only that in the School, where I was supposed to drive the Car and pass, there Parked another Car and there was left a small way of which I thought I wouldn't manage to drive and pass and so was trying to tell someone to drive it and bring it to me☺️?

ReplyQuote
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

You wanted help getting your car out of the school parking lot because you didn't want to mess up.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@sistermia Yes! That's it.

ReplyQuote
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

The car is your vehicle for ministry.  It's you ministering. i think its asking me to help with some things that you arne't yet comfortable with.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Mia Kate

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@miaradhs I believe Father God is in Control and he Knows all that I shall Need or Required of Me in order To Minister Effectively.

Mia Kate reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: