Clear all

Miracle Cancer Treatment

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

One day, a woman named Tina reached out to me to say she had a form of stage four cancer that is almost always fatal. Only about 2.5% of people with this cancer survive. She was told she only had months to live because people don’t recover from this cancer.

Honestly, it didn't look good in the natural scheme of things, so I felt a ton of compassion for her plight. She stayed on my mind and on my heart so when I thought of her I did the only thing that I could do and I just prayed to God.

Then, a couple of days after she found me, I came across a song. It was called "I Can See Clearly Now", sung by Jimmy Cliff.

As soon as I heard it, I thought of Tina so I prayed “God please….,” and immediately I start bawling like a baby.

Over the years, I've noticed something unusual. If I feel a lot of unexplained emotion and cry, it's a sign from God that a miracle is going to happen. Every time.

I felt an enormous amount of empathy for Tina. She was a single mom and had beautiful children who adored her. I couldn't imagine what they would do without her. I was really hoping that she would get healed because that was her only shot. In the natural, her chances were literally next to nothing.

Over the next few days, I thought of her frequently. Then one day, I felt a prophetic message for her, so I sent her an instant message.

Hi Tina, I wanted to share something with you… I have a strange thing that happens during intercession, whenever I pray for someone and weep, a miracle happens. Yesterday, I found the song that I sent to you, and I prayed... and I wept. I can’t tell you how much emotion I feel for you... and that song. I truly believe you will recover and I say recover because God sometimes heals people with medicine, but it is still Him when He says it in advance. You are going to recover. This story is going to be so wonderful.....

YOU WILL RECOVER,

your soul will not wither,
there is nothing but blue skies ahead,
HE PROMISED
keep that song on, stay in the Word, it is going to heal you!

After I shared, her son messaged me, and said, “Thank you. That was the most encouraging thing I’ve heard about my mom so far.”

Months go by and I think of Tina often. Then, in November, I was having a pretty bad week, and I hear from Tina out of the blue.

Tina’s doctor ended up using a new type of chemotherapy and she is now cancer-free. Her recovery was so remarkable that there was a news story done.

Her message said:

God did it!! Thank you for your prophetic word over me. I could never have made it through the darkness without you. Every time my faith lagged I thought of your words. You helped my unbelief. You my dear are proof that there’s a God!”

Her message could not have come at a better time. The day she messaged me was smack dab in the middle of the worst period of my life. I was literally going through hell at the time and I didn't realize how much I had been internalizing my feelings until I burst into tears. I felt a flood of emotions and I just cried. Her message opened a dam that needed to be opened. I didn't realize it but I needed a really good cry and once I started I didn't stop until I cried a lot of the stress I had been feeling away. To be honest, I cry every time I read it, even today as I write about her miracle.

In the end, I felt like God used her miracle to help us both. He gave me the joy of helping her and that helped lift me out of a dark pit. Hearing from her during my trip through the valley saved me too. It was exactly the medicine that I needed.

His promises are always faithful and true. What can I say, except; God is amazing. He always leaves me blown away.

God delivered. Her treatment was so remarkable that a news story was done. Tina did recover and her story IS wonderful. ”

THE NEWS STORY

The Story

A Delavan woman thought she was gaining weight, but it turned out to be something much more serious. Tina Ferguson had 30 pounds of tumors in her stomach from a rare type of cancer.

“I just thought it was middle age and weight gain,” said Ferguson. “You have no idea you have something inside you that is killing you.

A trip to the doctor gave her a diagnosis of ovarian cancer that was possibly benign. But when the doctor’s opened her up to remove it they found something unexpected.

“I will never forget them coming in the room and saying, ‘This is stage 4. You have appendix cancer,'” said Ferguson.

On top that, it had ruptured attaching tumors to other organs and leaving a jelly-like substance called mucin in the lining of her abdomen. There were 30 pounds of it inside of Ferguson pushing on her organs.

“This is the mucin and tumor that’s present inside of the abdomen before Tina had her operation,” said Dr. Harveshp Mogal, MD, cancer surgeon, Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin, pointing out the mass.

It took doctors 12 hours to remove it all. The rare cancer used to come with a very low survival rate. Ferguson was first told she had months to live.

However, Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin used a new kind of chemotherapy called Hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC) to wash the tumors out.

“I basically give the patient a heated chemotherapy wash for about 90 minutes. The chemotherapy is heated to 108 Fahrenheit and what the chemotherapy does it takes care of any minute cancer cells that we can’t see,” said Mogal.

He said she is now cancer-free, just six months later.

“It’s changed my entire outlook on life. You know almost dying, you can’t take anything for granted. Every day is a gift,” said Ferguson.

God leads everyone to their promise differently. No matter how He leads you, follow! Because following is faith!

This topic was modified 3 years ago 5 times by Mia Kate

(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest

Hallelujah Glory be to God Almighty! May Faith is Greatly increased. What a powerful Miracle!

ReplyQuote
Share: